Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reflection

The Long Way
It has been a long and tough journey throughout this semester. I find IDP a very challenging yet interesting subject. It has really thought me many things and most of them are definitely important for my future career. Everything I have learnt thus far has been really rewarding as I apply it to my daily life. Learning about creating my own website has inspired me to create one that I would use in the future- indefinitely helping me in my career in the future.

Being able to participate in Ms. Jenny’s class has been ever so rewarding, the interaction between lecturer and students is plentiful. Having said that, I personally have been participating in many ‘funny’ moments with the class in Ms. Jenny’s class and it is something I would definitely remember.

With this experience, my knowledge in document designing and website designing has increased significantly. I loved the creation of the website, although it took a lot of my precious sleeping time but it had thought me the fun of success. When the website works just as you thought it would be, that is the reward itself. Thus, I can say that my experience in IDP a very interesting and challenging one that has build character and improved my skills in many ways.

No comments: